Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lag of the Jet Variety

We woke up this morning in our beautiful apartment in Recoleta that we have rented for our first month here. It will take a while to get used to living in a shoebox apartment (that weirdly smells kinda like curry) coming from a 3 x 2 house with a big backyard and pool in suburban Perth.

The beautiful, bustling, massive, noisy city of Buenos Aires is just waiting for us to go explore! But... my dear old friend Mr Jetlag has arrived. I am trying my hardest to stay awake but I have a headache, the shakes, my whole body is sore and pretty sure I have a sinus / chest infection. Can't wait to go to work on Monday.... not.

Oh, and Oscar is feeling great and ready to go out and about. fml

H

2 comments:

  1. ¡Dale un par de días y vas a estar perfecto! No importa que el apartamento sea chico, ¡la idea es estar afuera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally tracked you down, strange links etc Get well soon. Love the look of the blog - very jetsetting/cosmopolitan.

    ReplyDelete